Information about registration
All AISSR PhD Candidates are requested to develop a training programme with their supervisor and document this in their PhD Trajectory Plan. PhD and supervisors decide together which courses the student should take, depending on their previous training. PhD students should follow (or have followed) sufficient training in Methods, Disciplinary and Interdisciplinary Theory (equal to around 30 ECTS).
Please note that:
- AlSSR PhD Candidates are encouraged to follow at least the AISSR Theory Course and one of the Methods courses;
- The Methods Courses will help you writing your 8-months paper;
- The Writing up English Course is meant for PhD in their writing phase;
- When registered for a course you are expected to participate in this course or cancel in time (latest 2 weeks in advance). Typically there are waiting lists for the courses and other PhD would be eager to participate in case of cancellation.
- When enrolled we expect you to complete the course. Completion will be registered in our Managing Database;
You can register for the courses through the links in the text. Please note that your registration will only be finalised after you receive a confirmation from the AISSR secretariat. For more questions regarding the programme you can refer to Alix Nieuwenhuis (email@example.com).