dr. A. (Apostolos) Andrikopoulos
Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences
Programme group: Globalising Culture and the Quest for Belonging
Nieuwe Achtergracht 166
- Andrikopoulos, A. (2018). After citizenship: The process of kinship in a setting of civic inequality. In T. Thelen, & E. Alber (Eds.), Reconnecting State and Kinship (pp. 220-240). Philadephia: University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Andrikopoulos, A. (2017). Hospitality and Immigration in a Greek Urban Neighborhood: An Ethnography of Mimesis. City & Society, 29(2), 281–304. DOI: 10.1111/ciso.12127
- Andrikopoulos, A. (2013). Migration, class and symbolic status: Nigerians in the Netherlands and Greece. In A. Triulzi, & R. L. McKenzie (Eds.), Long journeys. African migrants on the road (pp. 165-185). (Africa-Europe group for interdisciplinary studies; No. 8). Leiden [etc.]: Brill. [details]
- Andrikopoulos, A. (2018): 2018 Maria Ioannis Baganha Dissertation Award.
- Andrikopoulos, A. (2017). Argonauts of West Africa: Migration, citizenship and kinship dynamics in a changing Europe [details]
- No ancillary activities