The CODALoop project combines information, cognitive and social sciences into a real-life experiment in urban neighborhoods.
- a deeper understanding of learning and behavioral change to reduce energy consumption in an urban setting;
- a tested prototype of an interactive web-based platform for sharing data about individual and community energy consumption choices;
- a tailored set of policy and market recommendations for the wider application of this platform.
University of Amsterdam (UvA) / Amsterdam Institute of Social Science Research (AISSR) is the main applicant of this project. The project is coordinated by Luca Bertolini (director of the UvA Centre for Urban Studies).
Dutch partners are Prof. Luca Bertolini (PI, UvA), Federico Savini PhD (UvA), Karin Pfeffer PhD (UvA), Beatriz Pineda Revilla (UvA), Alessandro Bozzon PhD (TUD), Stefano Bocconi PhD (TUD), Amsterdam Economic Board/Amsterdam Smart City, PBL, Nudge.
- Funded by: the ERA-NET Cofund Smart Cities and Communities programme.
- Project duration: May 1, 2016 - April 30, 2019.